AVOID A DUI – FREE HOLIDAY CAB RIDES FROM CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY & WORKERS COMPENSATION LAW OFFICES OF ARECHIGO & STOKKA
Here are some potential issues and the consequences of being charged with drinking and driving in Saint Paul –
- Increased insurance premiums
- Trying to rent a property and having issues when the property manager runs a background check
- Issues for applying for a new job when a criminal background check is run
- Being refused a car rental
- Traveling internationally – some countries will not allow you to enter if you have a DWI or DUI on your record.
Learn more about DWI Penalties here.
Best Tips to Prevent Drinking and Driving
Keep these simple tips in mind to avoid dealing with an impaired driving offense if you’re planning to go out over the holidays:
- Plan for a safe ride – designate a sober driver or plan on using a cab or ride-sharing app to get home safe
- Speak up – offer to be a designated driver
- Don’t forget to buckle up – even if you haven’t been drinking you are still at risk from others that have decided to drink and drive
In an effort to prevent the number of drunk drivers on the road and help keep our community safe, Criminal Defense Attorney & Workers Compensation Law Offices of Arechigo & Stokka is offering free Lyft, Uber or cab rides to help individuals who may have been drinking get home safely.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS:
The program is simple – if you have been drinking on one of the qualifying holidays listed below, make the choice to take an Uber, Lyft or cab and we will reimburse you for it!
- Super Bowl Sunday (NEW)
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Eve
- New Year’s Eve
DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM:
- Rides must be in the Saint Paul metro area
- Rides must be taken between 5 pm on the day of the holiday and 10 am the next morning
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- A maximum value of $30.00 anywhere in the Saint Paul metro area
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 50 submissions
MAIL THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO:
Within 10 days following the holiday, mail a receipt, photocopy of a valid driver’s license, and PayPal associated email address to:
Criminal Defense Attorney & Workers Compensation Law Offices of Arechigo & Stokka
Attn: Free Ride Share Program
332 Minnesota Street Suite W1080
Saint Paul, MN 55101