At Arechigo & Stokka, John and Josh have built a legal practice focused on serving clients first.
We strive to build personal relationships with each client, provide hands-on, personalized legal services, and focus on meeting each client’s individual needs.
We draw on our decades of courtroom experience, passion for criminal justice, and our love of the Minneapolis community to provide our clients with the results they deserve.
Our lawyers will personally handle your case from the initial consultation through trial, if necessary. We will answer your questions, represent your interests, and provide you personal and legal support every step of the way.
How a Minneapolis Criminal Defense Attorney Will Help with Your Case
If you face criminal charges, you should speak with a Minneapolis criminal defense attorney as soon as possible.
Court procedures move quickly, and you must meet certain deadlines to preserve your rights. We understand this legal process can feel overwhelming. Our experienced criminal defense attorneys have handled numerous criminal cases and understand the necessary steps. Our attorneys will handle your case and help alleviate your stress.
At Arechigo & Stokka, we believe that fast action can lead to better results for our clients.
We will handle every step of your case, including:
- Extensively investigating your charges and the facts of your case;
- Gathering necessary evidence and documents;
- Speaking with law enforcement, medical professionals, and witnesses
- Negotiating with the prosecution on your behalf; and
- Fighting for your interests in court if your case proceeds to trial.
We know that this process can be stressful. We will answer your questions and defend your interests to help alleviate your stress.
Criminal charges can be life-changing, and fighting those charges presents many challenges and obstacles. We understand how difficult this process can be, and we are here to help. You should not face criminal charges on your own. Hiring a qualified Minneapolis criminal defense lawyer will help you protect your rights, freedom, and future.
Criminal convictions can affect many aspects of your life, including your ability to:
- Get a job,
- Get loans for school, and
- Obtain housing.
When you are facing criminal charges, results matter.
Our team focuses on getting you the most favorable outcome so you can return to your normal life as quickly as possible.
Some recent case results include:
- Reversal of a conviction for “revenge porn” charges,
- Reversal of a conviction for stalking and harassment charges,
- Not Guilty jury verdict on charge of Threats of Violence,
- Dismissal of 10 counts of felony theft,
- Dismissal of felony drug charges,
- Case dismissal for Domestic Assault, and
- Case dismissal for Third Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct