2022 Scholarship Winner
Congratulations to our 2022 scholarship winner Alexandria Ratliff!
What Does Justice Mean to You?
The attorneys at Criminal Defense Attorney & Workers Compensation Law Offices of Arechigo & Stokka work to help those in their community.
A career as a lawyer is an important one.
We are proud to offer our 2023 scholarship contest for law school students working to help those.
Now, we want to know, what does justice mean to you?
We are asking students to write a 250-350 word essay about the following:
- Describe what the justice system means to you and how you plan to give back with your legal career.
We want law students to explain how they plan on helping their community with their law degree; and their experiences in law school that motivated them to do so.
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted into an ABA-accredited law school in the United States as of the fall 2023 semester.
- Applications and essays must be submitted before December 15, 2023; and
- The winner of the scholarship will be notified no later than January 10, 2024.
- The winner of the contest will receive a $1,500 scholarship to put toward their law school tuition costs.
To enter the scholarship contest, please submit your application via the form below: